Thursday, July 18, 2013

New England Summer

7.16.13
Since the temperature is still in the 90's and the beach seems to be the only 
thing on my mind, my focus for signs is still beach themed.
This group was made from upcycled found wood.  I love how my Funki Little Frog Milk Paint looks when I use aged wood. 

Today I completed and listed in The Funki Little Frog a great group of New England themed signs. I wanted them to have a vintage weathered clam shack, fish market, beach theme. I know as a  true New Englander  my "Chowder" signs really should have read "Chowdah"  I will put that on the list for signs next week.
The local to me beach signs are just a start, I will be adding more through the summer.  If you would like to see a certain sign, please let me know.  













No comments:

Post a Comment