Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!

Halloween!
Its september 3rd and in believe it is time for Halloween decor!  I have always loved Halloween decorations.  Maybe it's because my mothers birthday is October 30th and she would always get Halloween themed birthday presents.  So, our house would be very pumpkin themed for the month of October. 
This year I decided that The Funki Little Frog should have holiday signs.  This is actually something I have never really done. I actually have never been this organized to start working on a holiday 3 months ahead of time.  But this year I was, and I'm very pleased with the outcome.  
My goal was to have 20 Halloween signs listed in my shop by September 1st.  I was able to make 13, and may add a few more through the month.  
Here they are!  Let me know what you think!










No comments:

Post a Comment